(1) “THINK: IF I feel negative emotions when I face the task at hand, THEN I will stay put and not stop, put off a task, or run away.” ;
(2) “IF I say to myself things like “I’ll feel more like doing this later” or “I don’t feel like doing this now,” THEN I will just get started on some aspect of the task.”
I upgraded my TS140 with new motherboard (B250), CPU (i7-7700K), power supply, and cooler. Here are some notes:
1. Standard MicroATX MB can be installed perfectly.
2. To conveniently connect SATA cables, it’s better to choose a MB with upward (instead of sideward) SATA connectors.
3. To connect the power front panel on TS140, refer to:
(1) the pins for TS140: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/ThinkCentre-front-panel-connector-power-audio-and-USB-pinouts/td-p/190651
(2) the system panel connector (F_PANEL) on your new MB.
4. If using tower cooler, be careful of the total height. I use one with 125mm height.
This is a free book by Timo Kiander. Below are the main points.
- Let mindset grow.
- Physically exercise regularly.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Sleep well:
- First find out how much sleep is needed by wake up without alarm
- Powerful start of the day
- Get up early (and get to bed earlier), and spend the morning time to reach goals
- Optimize working rhythm
- e.g. work 25 min & rest 5 min; or work 90 min & rest 20 min; or work 52 min & rest 17 min.
- Avoid distractions
- Set up 2~3 time windows to handle emails and other communications; go to office early (because it is quiet);
- Write down ideas and thoughts on a paper for later review
- Plan the day in advance
- Write down 3 important tasks (and some lower-priority tasks); do not add new tasks
In QuickTime Player, Edit -> Flip Vertical.
Install VLC, “File” -> “Convert & Stream” -> “Open media” -> “Choose Profile” (e.g. “Audio – MP3”) -> “Save as File”.