HomePod is amazing in sound quality (except its soundstage), but Siri is unable to understand long titles of classical albums (e.g. “Bach: Brandenburg Concertos – Orchestral Suites – Violin Concertos”). My current solution is: in iTunes on Mac, Airplay the album to Homepod. The good news is, when I use Siri to adjust the volume of HomePod, the iTunes’ volume level also changes (, while the sound from other apps on my Mac can output to other devices).
Update on Apr 20: On iOS, the “Music” app can also show what is being played and select albums for HomePod.
If you have other solutions, please kindly let me know. Thanks.
When login to the D-link camera (e.g. DSC-936L) by local web interface, the default username is “admin”, and the password is the one you set up using the app “mydlink lite” (when hinted to set up a password for this camera), not blank.
I upgraded my TS140 with new motherboard (B250), CPU (i7-7700K), power supply, and cooler. Here are some notes:
1. Standard MicroATX MB can be installed perfectly.
2. To conveniently connect SATA cables, it’s better to choose a MB with upward (instead of sideward) SATA connectors.
3. To connect the power front panel on TS140, refer to:
(1) the pins for TS140: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/ThinkCentre-front-panel-connector-power-audio-and-USB-pinouts/td-p/190651
(2) the system panel connector (F_PANEL) on your new MB.
4. If using tower cooler, be careful of the total height. I use one with 125mm height.